söndag 30 juni 2013

I'm not dead


Yooo
I couldn't come up with a better title to this post. Heh!
'I'm ashamed....seeing that my last post was like a month ago, I should reaaally post more frequent. Improvement improvement. Oh! And while we're on the subject of improving, has anyone seen the new features on ZBrush4r6?! Mah gawd! I jizzed all over the place (hehhhh) when I saw it. Great job Pixologic. Now I just have to find myself some time to actually try the new features out. Yeh, time.

Time huh.... I've been having a real hard time to find time to do new characters in Zbrush. Until now! I've realised that I don't have to 'finish' all the characters I do! I mean, the whole process of making the lowpoly, the uv's, laying out the uv's the blablablabla texture bakes blablabla and then into an engine. Fuck. Fuck that.

Instead I can just sculpt whatever and polypaint, render som cool passes out and go wild inside photoshop for the purpose of showing people what's inside of my brain that really needs to come out.

And I've only now realised that I don't have to finish a character. Seriously, when the thought hit me, it was magical. Birds flying everywhere, colors all over the place, rainbows and unicorns. Oh the happiness. SO! Hopefully you can expect highpoly renders here, and occasionally some lowpolyness : )

I should be sleeping now. So. Good night! : )

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar