lördag 4 maj 2013

Time to get personal.



Heya,
Recently my brain has been all fucked up, I mean realllyyy fucked up. Back in the days, I used to be really creative during my sparetime and nowadays when I get back from work, I'm a useless shadow of someone I used to be and it's fucking me up real badly. How does one get back the energy, the creativity, the lust to create something that makes you proud of pursuing this kind of career?

At the moment I'm just living through this dip, they've been here before and they will come in the future as well. I guess this is the first one I've actually ever written about and to be honest it feels kind of good to put it into words. Time to build that self-esteem back up again, I'm tired of feeling this useless.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar